Sunday, March 20, 2016

Queen's Temple Handmade Artisan Soaps Part #2


   Hi everyone! So as promised I am back with part #2 of of the products I reviewed from my previous entry. This part will focus on Queen's Temple hair products. I wanted to do it in two seperate posts because I didn't want the first review to be so long. But I also sometimes like to use products a couple of times before I review to give my true honest opinion. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries or uses for me to determine wether it's a good product or not. So lets begin.

   So first I am going to start with Queen's Temple "No More Itch Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antifungal Dandruff Shampoo. Now to be honest I have not had any itch or dandruff since becoming natural. When I used to relax my hair I always had bad dandruff and my hair itched bad. So I really can't speak on those aspects of the product. My daughter on the other hand is always scratching at her head but doesn't have dandruff. I wish I thought of it sooner but I just washed her hair tonight with this shampoo to see if it helps her. I will update this post at the top on Friday to let you know how it went. Anyway, I really liked the scent it had a kind of a peppermint smell to me which I liked. It gave a pretty good lather and left my hair squeaky clean. I do have to say it was a bit drying though. I like for my Shampoo's to leave my hair soft and moisturized. This shampoo is Alcohol, Paraben and Sulfate free. The Ingredients listed are Indian Lilac Powder, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Coconut Oil, Bergamot e/o, Lavendor e/o and Fragrance blend. The No More itch Shampoo comes in a 8 oz bottle but unfortunately It's not listed on her Etsy so I can't tell you the price. Overall I think it's a good Shampoo for when I would do my once monthly Shampoo (I co-wash mostly). But I can't speak on the itch and dandruff yet because I don't have that problem. I will update you with my daughter's progress though.

   Up next is Queen's Temple "Intense Honey-Banana- Coconut Milk Deep Conditioning Treatment." That was a mouthful! LOL! So I really Love the scent of this deep conditioner and couldn't wait to try it out. Smells like a sweet banana dessert. I expected it to be a thick rich conditioner but it was thin. It applied nicely and I sat under the dryer with a plastic cap for about a half hour. I really had high hopes for it but it really didn't leave my hair moisturized at all. It was kinda dry. I think that had it been a thicker conditioner it may have done the trick. The conditioner is Alcohol and Sulfate free. The ingredients listed are Coconut Milk, Banana, Shea Butter, Raw Honey, Jojoba Oil Argan Oil, Clove e/o, Rosemary, Black Seed Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil. This one also comes in an 8 oz bottle but I can't find the price. Overall I think if this came in a thick cream it may be a really good deep conditioner.

   And lastly is Queen's Temple Moisturizing Scalp and Growth Honey. I really really like this product. It comes as a thick cream or butter and melts from the warmth of your hand to massage into your scalp. It is very moisturizing to the scalp. It smells like honey and herbs. I have been using it for the last two weeks for my scalp massages. This product is Alcohol free. The Ingredients listed are Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Bergamot e/o, Lavender e/o, Rosemary e/o, Tea Tree e/o, Sage e/o,  Sweet Almond Oil,  Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, and Fragrance blend. The price listed is $15 for 8oz. As I said I really like this Moisturizing Scalp Oil. The smell is nice and it's not overly greasy. I'm hoping I will see some nice growth with long time use of it.
  I hope you enjoyed part #2 of the Queen's Temple products. I will be sure to leave the link for her Etsy shop below. Not everything I reviewed is in the store though so I'll alsol eave her Instagram name below if your interested in something not in the store. Please make sure you subscribe below so you don't miss my next review. Stay Sweet!

@thamdsoapqueen on Instagram

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThaMdSoapQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment