Sunday, April 3, 2016

SereNiti Bath Body And You


Hi! This weeks review is going to be on some wonderful Bath and Body Products by "SereNiti Bath Body And You." I have been testing out these products for a little over two weeks and I am ready to give my review.

   The first product I am going to start with is SereNiti's "Lime Sorbet Body Scrub." I really like the scent it smells like sweet lime's. Makes me think of a tropical frozen treat. The scrub itself worked really well at exfoliating my skin. I also Loved how it left my skin moisturized after rinsing it off. My legs and feet were smooth, shiny and moisturized. The ingredients listed are; Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Apricot Oil, Carrot Extract, Stearic Acid, Glycerin and Argan Oil to name a few. I received the Lime Sorbet Body Scrub in a sample size but you can get a 8 oz jar for $8.99.
I totally recomend this scrub because it not only exfoliates your skin but leaves it soft and moisturized as well.

   Next is SereNiti's "Berry Bliss Body & Hair Icing w/Argan Oil."The scent on the Hair and Body Icing reminds me of Blueberries. I really like the scent. I like that this is a dual purpose product. It did a really great job moisturizing my skin. I have really dry skin mostly because my job requires me to wash my hands often. The Icing kept my hands moisturized for a good while. It was a bit oily which others may not care for but I really needed it for my skin. I also used it on my hair for styling. After washing my hair, I used a Leave-In, cocktail of oils and the icing and put my hair in finger coils. It gave my hair so much moisture and softness. I Love this product for both my skin and my hair. I received this in the 2 oz sample size and sadly couldn't find the ingredients on the website. But you can get the 4 oz jar for $12.00. I definitely recomend this if you have super dry skin like mine.

   And lastly is SereNiti's "Juicy Melon Cream Whip Bath Soap." This was a really interesting soap. I Loved the Melon scent. And it had a foamy/whipped consistency. I used this with my shower poof and it gave a really good suds. It left my skin super clean, soft and smelling fresh. I also couldn't find this product on the website so I really cant give you pricing or details about it. I really liked it though so I'll leave the website info below.

Overall I liked the products I reviewed by SereNiti Bath Body and You but I wish I could of found more info and prices on some of the products. She does offer some really good hair and skincare products. I will leave her website link below so you can see what else she has to offer. Thanks for stopping by for this weeks review. Be sure to subscribe below so you don't miss my next review. Stay Sweet!

http://www.serenitibathbodyandyou.com/


1 comment: