Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nunaat Beauty


   Today's review is on Nunaat Beauty's Naatcream Instant Hydaration Deep Conditioner in "Goat Milk and Brazil Nut." I was sent their 35.2 oz jar which provides 50+ applications for $10.49. This conditioner claims to give instant hair hydration with results in 3 minutes of applying. I am always looking for a good conditioner that adds moisture to my hair. This conditioner was Amazing!! My hair never felt so soft, hydrated and moisturized. After washing my hair I applied the conditioner to my hair and sat under my hooded dryer for a good 20 minutes. It has a thick creamy consistency with a nice clean scent. This conditioner is ideal for thick or coarse hair. The product reads; formulated to replenish lifeless hair with deep moisture, leaving it silky soft while reducing volume. It's great for detangling. It is also Sulfate and Sodium Chloride free. The first ingredient listed is water which is always a great sign.

   Over all I liked this deep conditioner it was just what my hair needed. If you suffer from dry dammaged hair I would definitely give Naatcream Instant Hair Hydration a try. Nunaat Beauty has different conditiners to choose from depending on your hair needs. I will leave the link to the website below and please be sure to give @nunaatbeauty a follow on Instagram. I hope you enjoyed today's product review, make sure you subscribe below so you don't miss my next review. Stay Sweet!

http://www.nunaatonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment